Sandra Raymond El Sayegh
Journalist, Founder and Website Content Manager of FEMININE SPIRIT, was involved in many aspects of the Journalism industry throughout many years of experience as have been involved in the following areas: writing, editing, reporting, interviewing, presenting (T.V.), modeling for several local and international designers.
She had much social recognition such as:
– 1st Runner up in Miss Resorts 2002 – Lebanon.
– 1st Runner up in Miss Amber “Mundial” 2003 – Dominican Republic.
– 2nd Runner up Miss Tourism of the World 2005 – Malaysia
– 3rd Runner up Miss Lebanon 2004. (Real T.V.)
– Miss Lebanon of the World 2003,representing Miss Lebanon Brazil, Winner of Best National Costume (Top five).
– Queen of the World 2007, representing Queen of Lebanon in December 2007 – Germany – Austria. (Top Ten,6th place).
Graduated with a B.A. in journalism and M.A. in Law, she will be mainly responsible for the creation and editing of information and media content, with the ability to communicate to audiences, and transferring information that is important to women.